Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Nights At The Kennedy's



Since the year pretty much started I've been taking an Arabic Class at the Beverly Hills Language Institute every Monday night. The class gets out about 9:00 and I don't wantto make the long drive home, so I crash with my friends Austin and Natalie Kennedy!

I just wanted to take a second to publicly thank them for all they do for me! I LOVE THEM!!! They are true friends and awesome people! And tons of fun!!!

L. Tom Perry, “Good Friends,” New Era, Feb 1993, 4

If you find yourself racing through life, slow down long enough to take along some good friends.

The friends we choose to associate with are main contributing factors in the formation of our character. We form social habits by association with our friends. These habits can be useful when directed towards the formation of a wholesome personality.


Thanks guys for being good examples to me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: