Friday, March 26, 2010

Just Me and My Cuzzy!

Last night I went and hung out with my little cousin Emma! I hadn't seen her in probably 4 months, maybe longer- which is a shame because she just lives in Orange County! But we had a lot of fun! We went to this little Mexican food drive through (which I can't think of the name right now, but it's bomb!) and then just ate in my car.  Then we went and sat on the beach and caught up! Then we went back to her new place and just hung out for a while! I love my cousin! I'm glad that we finally hung out!




[Christ] has offered us the family as an example of an ideal setting in which we can learn how to love as He loves...because the greatest joys and the greatest sorrows we experience are in family relationships. The joys come from putting the welfare of others above our own. That is what love is.





No comments: