Saturday, May 22, 2010

My love/hate relationship!

I have a love/hate relationship with the sun! I love him, but he hates me! So on Wednesday I didn't go into work, because I needed to stay home and get the yard ready for Ryan's manshower! If you don't know what that is, then you better read his blog:


Anyways, I decided since I didn't have to go in I would make a little visit to the dermatologist to look at a mole on my back that had been bothering me. It has been like 12 years since I've even seen one so I thought it might be good to just get a check up anyways! Lol. Well he removed the mole- turns out it was just a mole that had been scratched and irritated- and didn't seem too concerned about any of the other ones I have. The "surgery" was quick and easy and I didn't even feel it. They stuck a bandaid on and sent me on my way.

Ironically, I went straight to Ghostbusters to tan! Lol! Then I went home to help mom in the yard. Josh and I thought this was the perfect oportunity to get some real sun instead fake sun from the tanning booth, so we took our shirts off and worked in the yard! I kind of lost track of time and the fact that I still had tanning lotion on from the tanning booth, and that I still had a bandaid on my back from the dermatologist! Lol! Well, the mix of those three things proved disasterous!

See for yourself:
















Mind you, these pictures were taken a couple days after the intial burn- the redness had already begun to fade. Wednesday night, I looked like Sebastian from the little mermaid! Lol!

I don't know why he's gotta be so cruel to me! Why can't he just give me a nice golden-brown kind of color? Instead no matter how much I try to be close to him, he always paints me red! Lol!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ui said...

its because you're white greg po! when are you going to accept it?! lol!!!!