Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Friends at The Forest Lab!

So yesterday I went out to dinner with my cousins and was stoked to see that they were wearing TFL shirts.  My Uncle, who has recently become a photographer, decided that he needed to stage a little photo shoot right there in from of the Olive Garden while we waited to be seated.  It was a little embarrassing, but the picture turned out pretty cool I think! LOL! He has this challenge that he will take 1 picture everyday for an entire year and he has some really cool ones.  You can check them all out at his website:



But the truth of the matter is that I am so excited for my friends: Garrett, Troy, and Josh!  They have been working really hard and lately things seem to be paying off.  The Forest Lab is really picking up!

You can read all about it in this cool article my mom wrote:


I might be a little biased, because I love these three guys, but I think their stuff is tight! And since the Kobe shirt came out, things have been selling like hot cakes! They're soon to come out with a bunch more designs, and believe me, I've had the sneak peek and they are genius! Keep checking their website so that you don't miss out because they have sales and deals all the time:



No comments: