Monday, April 26, 2010

I Had A Good weekend!




It started Saturday morning! I woke up early to go workout with my buddy McCain! Mac's been helping me do a workout program and I think it has been working!



After the gym, I went to Old Town Temecula to search for a birthday present for Mom! It was her birthday and I wanted to get her something extra special! It has been a few years since I've been to the antique stores there, but I haven't lost my touch! Lol! I found this awesome set of Green Depression Wear.



After walking through the stores for hours, lol. I went home and discovered that our plans had changed! Originally we were going to go to P.F. Changs to celebrate Mom's Birthday, but she was sick and didn't feel good enough to go anywhere. So Dad, Andrea, and I decided to make the drive to our favorite pizza: Mama Petrillos!



It's worth the hour drive! We kind of feel like were part of the Petrillo family- well "family" in the mafia sense! Lol.

We all just hung out at home for a quiet evening of Pizza and Ice Cream Cake! Well, quiet until we sang Happy Birthday- if you've ever heard us sing that, you know it's anything but quiet!


By the way- this isn't a Von's cake!

Then Sunday, the family (minus Mom) traveled to Covina to hear my cousin Megan speak at her farewell. She is leaving to serve a mission in the Chicago North Mission. She did an amazing job and gave a beautiful talk about Service!

We went back to her house for some food and relaxation. It was very nice!

And I got a new Camera Ap: lol!




Anyways, the weekend is fleeting- and Monday comes at you with full force! Thank goodness that next weekend is only 4 days away! Lol!

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Sounds like your mother had a good birthday despite her being sick. hope shes feeling better!