Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"I spy, with my little eye...."

So it's been forever since I've blogged, and I thought it was time to share with the world some of the adventures I've had and you might have missed over the past couple months. Pay attention because this is gonna move kind of fast! Here goes, 
"I spy with my little eye..."

A family vacation to Lake Powell....

A "DTR"...

A roadtrip to Utah...

A Common King's concert...

A "relationship status update" on Facebook...

A Cousin's missionary homecoming AND finding waldo...

A Halloween Hickey...

A Haircut (in an Anjelah Johnson voice "just one")...

A High School Volleyball Game...

An unexpected visit from friends...

A playdate with a future nephew & niece...

A smaller closet...

AND...

Someone to share all of my adventures with!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

COOOOOOOOONGGGGGGRAAAAAATTTSSSSSSS!!!!!! So happy for you gregory!

RYAN RIDLEY said...

Hope you keep blogging buddy... I have been making an effort to do more of it. Great pictures bro.

Ui said...

i luv it all. to the last pic..."THUG LIFE"! HAHAHA. i'm ecstatic for you two. luv u both to the moon